วันนี้ โอลิมปัส เปิดตัวกล้อง OM-D E-M10 Mark II รุ่นใหม่ในระบบ Micro Four Thirds System มาพร้อมกับระบบป้องกันภาพสั่นไหว 5-axis image stabilization ช่วยลดการสั่นไหวได้อย่างดีเยี่ยมสำหรับการถ่ายภาพในทุกสถานการณ์ โดยพัฒนาต่อเนื่องมากจากรุ่น OM-D E-M10 ที่เปิดตัวเมื่อเดือนกุมภาพันธ์ 2557 ที่ผ่านมา ตัวกล้องมีขนาดเล็ก กะทัดรัด น้ำหนักเบา ออกแบบอย่างสวยงามคบาสสิก เหมาะสำหรับนักถ่ายภาพสมัครเล่นมือใหม่ที่ต้องการกล้องชนิดถอดเปลี่ยนเลนส์ได้ ขนาดเล็ก เบา และมีประสิทธิภาพสูงเช่นเดียวกับกล้องระดับไฮเอนด์
Main Features Details
1. 5-axis image stabilization that provides blur-free, high-quality images at any timeImage quality is determined by three components: the lens, imaging sensor, and image processor. However, Olympus does not rely solely on these factors to achieve high-quality images, but believes solving problems due to camera shake is indispensable. No matter how good these three components are, blurring and out of focus shots ruin photos. Also, many photos that seem to be out of focus are often caused by camera shake. Camera shake is also an important factor in making it difficult to capture beautiful night scenes or close-ups (macro) on a smartphone.
To provide a sure solution to the problem of camera shake on the E-M10 Mark II, Olympus has included the 5-axis VCM image stabilization inherited from the high-end E-M1 and E-M5 Mark II models on an entry-level model for the first time. Powerful compensation of up to 4 steps of shutter speed*4 is now possible.
In addition to the 2-axis image stabilization that corrects for angular shake (yaw and pitch) on most SLR cameras, the 5-axis image stabilization also compensates for rolling that interferes with night scene shooting, and horizontal and vertical shift that is prominent in macro photography. This 5-axis image stabilization makes it possible to shoot more varied, blur-free scenes than ever before.
This image stabilization is not only available for still images, but is fully effective for recording movies as well. Because this feature compensates for vibration that occurs while walking and slight movements that result from pressing buttons, you can capture movement smoothly even with a single hand. The OM-D Movie, popular on the E-M5 Mark II for capturing high-quality movies can also be enjoyed on this model.
Components that make up Olympus high-quality imaging, such as the Zuiko lens, the same 16M Live MOS sensor as the E-M5 Mark II, and the TruePic VII image processor maximize the capabilities of the powerful 5-axis image stabilization for the ultimate in image quality.
2. User friendly, stylish, compact designOne of the advantages of compact system cameras is their remarkably small size when compared to entry-level SLR models. They don't take up space, making them very easy to take along anywhere.
The design incorporates the classic style found on Olympus interchangeable lens camera. Not only on the camera body, but the metal dials along with the leather textures of the grip produce a highly sophisticated feel to the camera.
The dial and button shapes and layout have been adjusted to make them easy to operate while looking through the viewfinder.
3. High-speed performance that ensures you capture every momentThis model is equipped with Touch AF Shutter for simple touch operations on the monitor so you can focus and never miss a great moment. The short shooting time lag and fast responsiveness mean that you can capture split-second movements in shots. Because you can focus on exactly the spot you want, defocusing effects only available on an ILC are possible. This model has a sequential shooting speed of 8.5 fps, improved from the E-M10.
4. Large, easy-to-see electronic viewfinderThis model is equipped with a built-in electronic viewfinder (EVF). This feature makes it easy to shoot even in direct sunlight where it is difficult to see the monitor.
The field of view is approximately 100%. Unlike most entry-level SLR models, you can capture the area that you see, just as it appears in the viewfinder. The electronic viewfinder boasts a viewfinder magnification rate of 1.23x (35mm equivalent: 0.62x), and is easier to use than ever before.
With an optical viewfinder (OVF) on an SLR camera, the subject can be difficult to see in low light situations when the taking lens is not bright enough, however, the electronic viewfinder always displays the subject at the appropriate brightness for easy shooting. This EVF uses a high-definition 2.36-million-dot OLED monitor for sharp, clear details in the viewfinder.
Also, because you can view the results of changed white balance and exposure compensation settings in real time, you can shoot while checking how the final shot will look.
The new AF Targeting Pad let you keep your eye on the viewfinder as you trace your thumb on the rear touchscreen to adjust focus point. This makes viewfinder shooting even easier than ever before.
5. Full-featured creative shooting functionsThis model is equipped with many functions for easily expanding the bounds of expression.